CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Bulls of St. Agata charge Little Italy

Event: The Bulls of St. Agata charge Little Italy
Location: Little Italy, San Diego CA
Date: Saturday, October 18th 2008. 6-10pm


We ended our day trip back where we started - Little Italy!!
Symbolic Motores, Lamborghini of San Diego and the Little Italy Association invited the Lamborghini USA to display over 50 Lamborghinis, some of Italy's finest Italian machinery.


I think it was the first time I saw that many Lamborghinis outside a showroom. It was pretty cool to see everybody walking around observing all the cars. I was busy snapping away with my camera...hahaha...cause honestly, I know close to nothing about cars..hahaha...so I tried my best to look professional with my camera as if I really know what Im snapping :)


After that, we sat the trolley back home. It was a long long day from day to night and it involved hell alot of walking, but in the end I think it was all worth it. We had a great time sight seeing, travelling and eating. It was a good experience to be out in the city every once in awhile and travel to new places and enjoy the rich culture. Good day.good company.good time.



Enjoy the pix of all "my cars" :p

Ps: enjoy the cars dad!

xoxo,
-ling.




The Bulls of St. Agata charge Little Italy


Entertainer singing away in Italian and my first car :p





cars....


some other cars....



the cars next to some other cars....



more cars next to those cars above....



cars next to more cars....



Me and my car...


and now with my second car of course...haha


an odd ferrari....

0 comments: