CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

SeaWorld Introduction

Location: SeaWorld, San Diego CA
Date: October 19, 2008
On a beautiful Sunday in San Diego...my friends (Ruby, Betsy and Lin) and I decided to go to the famous SeaWorld!! We spent the entire day there...saw all sorts of show...had all sorts of fun...
Once again...I took plenty plenty probably too many pictures..hahahaaha...this trip is seperated into different parts...most of it based on the different shows that I went to watch...
There's a total of 8 parts to this trip...so hopefully you guys are patience enough to see all of them...I had an awesome trip there and hope u guys enjoy the pictures!!
xoxo,
-ling.









Got Milk?? haha..
No worries...this is not made in China

Me and some guy who's loving all that Blue~
I smell something fishy.....

0 comments: