CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Balboa Park Part IV

Event: Visiting the Botanical Building
Location: Balboa Park, San Diego CA

Date: October 18, 2008


Part IV of my adventures around Balboa Park...hahaha..
This part covers the pictures that I took while going in the Botanical Building..
Basically...it's all about the plants...I had fun reading all the names of the plants..
cause trust me, as u look closely at my pictures...most of the plants I took have
real weird or funny names..hahaaha...which I think its really good...
cause now nature is not just nice...its funny too...hahahaha...

So this is nature with a bit of humor :p
Enjoy!!

Ps: the flower pix are for u mum :)


xoxo,
-ling.


The road leading up to the Botanical Building


The Botanical Building at Balboa Park


The wonderful colors of nature


The "Never-never plant" plant and a pineapple!! hahaha


Introducing "fruitsalad" and "party time"


Orchids and some weird looking plant which I forgot its name


Flowers that grow in a line...

0 comments: