CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Balboa Park Part I

Event: Cactus Garden
Location: Balboa Park, San Diego CA
Date: October 18, 2008

My journey at Balboa Park started at this garden with all sorts of cactus that came in all shapes, sizes, and colors. First time in my whole life I've seen so many cactuses all together in one place. I kinda felt like I was walking through the dessert..hahaha..and I was trying to be super careful...making sure that I don't miss my step and fall into one of them...hehehee..

Enjoy the cactuses!!

xoxo,
-ling.




Look at all that cactuses...and some trees...hahaa


Me by the rock..hahaaha...and a family of cactuses


Welcome to the dessert??


on the right was the only flower I could find in the whole area..
guess that makes it "one of its kind"...hahaha...

0 comments: