CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

SeaWorld Part VIII

Show Name: Shamu Rocks at Shamu Stadium
Location: SeaWorld, San Diego CA

Date: October 19, 2008

When the sunset, we head back to Shamu Stadium for one last show :) Shamu Rocks!!
Its another Shamu performance with rock 'n' roll songs and live performances...

I loved both Shamu shows...I think they were the most exciting and most interesting shows
among all the shows at SeaWorld...
I enjoyed the show so much that I was singing along to all the songs...most of them were actually my favorite songs...including All American Rejects and Boys and Girls..and the famous one by Queens - We will rock you!!


After spending a whole day at SeaWorld...it seriously made me want to live by the ocean where all the sea animals are close to me...big or small...mammals or fishes...I love them all...
After all...my horoscope is Pisces...which is a water sign and a symbol of 2 fishes...
hahahaha...maybe Im meant to be one with the sea :p hahahahaha...

Okay..enough of dreaming..
here's the last of the pictures I took from SeaWorld.
Enjoy!!


xoxo,
-ling.









0 comments: