CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

SeaWorld Part VII

Show Name: Sesame Street present Lights, Camera, Imagination!
Location: SeaWorld, San Diego CA
Date: October 19, 2008


My first 4-D show experience...and it was pretty funky...hahahaha
We could actually feel real raindrops and air rushing out the bottom of our chair..
hahahaha...pretty shocking when it happened...but it was fun :)
Luuurrrvveee Cookie Monster!! heheehe...
It was funny seeing kids trying to grab hold of the things that were leapping off the screen..
I think if I were 5 I would do the same...hahaha...
Couldnt snap any pictures inside when the show was on (I was too busy listening to Elmo :P)
So here's some pictures of my friends and I outside waiting in line for the show..
Enjoy!!


xoxo,
-ling.


the entrance of the 4-D theatre

In the hoodie we have Betsy, then in the back there's Lin.
down front there's Ruby..and U guys know where am I :)

From inside the theatre before the show,
Me in my super cool 4-D specs!!
Ruby and I inside the theatre :)







0 comments: