CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fashion Valley

Sunday , 09.21.08
There's a place in San Diego called Fashion Valley. It's a place where they have all the big clothing stores, shoe stores and everything to do with fashion and the latest trend. They also have many restaurants and little stalls where u can find all sorts of unique things.

My friends and I spent half a day walking around the whole place and still we're not done..
but it was nice to finally have the weekend to rest..relax..do some shopping..hehehe..isnt that what all girls love to do? :p Its the best way to release stress and have a good time with my girlfriends :)

So here's some pix of Fashion Vallley, my friends and some cool sights...enjoy!!

xoxo,
-ling.


Welcome to Fashion Valley, San Diego.


I would love to have one of those spinning things...but they're very pricey :(


Cant make up my mind on where to start :p



Sitting outside Abercombie & Fitch :)
Amanda, Ruby and I


Nothing beats a tasty frappucinno and almond pretzels for tea-time!!


The Food Court area on the second floor


Fashion Valley Trolley Station
Don't you just luuurrvveeee the colors...I could stare at it all day


I just like taking non-people pictures :p


Are you behind??

Ruby & I and Ruby, Jon & I

0 comments: