CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pacific Beach, San Diego

Today it's Labor Day here in the States...unlike Msia's which falls on May 1st :p
This public holiday is the last day for me to enjoy and have fun before I start my first day of classes tomorrow :(

My friends Ankit, Ahsas, Karan and I decided to go to Pacific Beach!! First time going to the beach for me and it kinda took us forever to get there.hahaaha.all because non of us have a car.We had to take the trolley all the way down to Old Town..then switch to the bus and took it all the way to Pacific Beach.

When we finally got there the beach looked amazing. It was a whole long stretch of sand and there were so many people there. There were people surfing, walking their dogs, playing football, sun tanning and swimming. When I got into the water it was so so cold, I could barely stay in there for long. We spent most of our time just playing frisbee and soccer. I used plenty of sunblock (SPF50!) ..haha..no way I want to get sun burned.

After the beach, we spent some time walking around the area. It looked like a really nice place to hang out at night. The streets were filled with clothing stores, restaurants, bars, barbers, nails saloon and some tattoo parlours as well :) We ended up grabbing dinner at this nice pizza place.
Large Cheese Pizza with Onion..heehehe..Karan was vegetarian. But still the pizza taste great..i love the sause and cheese ..yummy~

After spending nearly half a day there, we had to sit the bus and trolley all the way back to our place. Pretty long tiring day of travelling..but it was whole lot of fun hanging and chilling with the guys :) One last day of fun before everyone starts their classes tomorrow.

As usual, there are plenty of pictures for you all to enjoy.


xoxo,
-ling.

Alvarado Hospital Trolley Station


Old Town Transit Center


Oceanside!!


Riding in the bus :) that's me and the cool looking guy is Karan..haha


Finally...Pacific Beach!!

Pacific Beach :)


Chilling at the beach while watching a seagul drink some coffee :p

Waiting for our pizza....me,Ahsas n Karan and another one with just
me and Ahsas


More picture time..hahaa...Ahsas n Karan + Ahsas n Ankit :)
More Ahsas n Karan..hahahaa...and finally...our yummy pizza!!
The wall in the restaurant..so cool that people put money all around it...
and me leaving my memory there as well :)



0 comments: