CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Uber Famous San Diego Zoo!!

On a Sunny Sunday at San Diego, I visited the uber famous San Diego Zoo!! I spend almost 5 hours there and I didnt exactly finished seeing the entire area yet. It's true what they say...the place is freaking huge...haha...but it was a whole lot of fun being there and experiencing everything with my new friends :) In this post, I will be showing you around the zoo, and in the next post, you'll get to see the animals that call San Diego Zoo their home.
Enjoy!!

xoxo,
-ling.

Entering the zoo....


These are the pathways that we walked through...and the signs and statues spotted along the way....





Helpful Information....


We also managed to ride the Skyfari...where I got the chance to view the zoo from the top..




A Familiar Name - look at this signboard...can you spot "Kuala Lumpur" ??


More helpful information...


Goodbye....


Public Transport available!! haha...yellow taxi just for you babe :p

0 comments: