CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

New Found Friends

These are a few pictures of the people that I met during my trip to San Diego Zoo. There were students from many different countries, such as India, Iran, Germany, Equador, Australia and many more. Sadly, I do not have a picture of the entire group that went with me, because we kinda seperated during the trip. Well, atleast I have pictures of those that I've spent the day with. They were all very nice and friendly people, and it was fun getting to know people from all over the world. As many of you all know, I enjoy talking to people, so I was very happy that I get to exchange stories with them. Hopefully as my semester starts, there will be more experiences like this :)


xoxo,

-ling.

Marco (Germany) and I snapping a pic with a koala bear mascot :)
The group of international students that I spent the day with :)
I can't really remember all their names...sorry
The students walking up the pathway...

0 comments: