CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Missing U Always

Here are the pictures of some of the people that I'll be missing while I am away from my home country, Malaysia. However, there are some that I did not get a chance to snap a pic with before I left...so if you don't see your pic here...Im sorry =) it doesn't mean that I'm not missing you.


luv ya all!! xoxo.


Enjoy!

These pix were taken at Sunway Hotel

my lil sis & I

mom & I
dad & I

my family (missing my bro)

This pic was taken at Sunway Pyramid Archery. First time handling the bow and arrow =p

Frm right to left : KwokZhen, Li-Ern, Babe & Me of course =)

Aunty Thai & Me at her house in Puchong

These pix were taken during my dinner with the boys at Swensen's in Subang Parade

My best friend Gary & I

Koon Teng, Me & Sing Ming =)

Prabesh & I

This pic was taken minutes before I left for my boarding gate at KLIA =)

Me, Azwan & Hanif at Mcds


0 comments: