CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Bus Ride

Here's my daily feed...


I decided to try out the bus today, since the taxi fees is so pricey...


So I took a trip from my hotel to SDSU...and guess wat? I found Target & Wal Mart =) Tomorrow I can finally go to a real mall and do some real window shopping...hahaha...instead of always just walking around the streets...


Bus transportation over here is so much more organized...and you can find all the map route and timetable online...plus they actually do arrive ON TIME!! haha...something you can rarely find in Msia =p


Metropolitan Transit System



Waiting for my bus.....



Hello America!!




Oowww...and I also managed to get my student ID card...cost me $5 :p

2 more days to go before I move into my new housing apartment =) can't wait!!

xoxo,
-ling.

0 comments: