CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Finally.....Target!!

It's the weekend !!

Travelled on the bus again...went to Target & Wal-Mart!! Finally...a shopping mall...well, not as big as Sunway Pyramid or even Subang Parade...they are more like a Carrefour or a Giant...but better than nothing...hahaha :p

Well, thats bout it for today....gotta stay in and pack up my stuff before I move into my new apartment tomorrow...plus a trip to the famous San Diego Zoo!! Plenty of new pictures coming up soon...




Above is a picture of Target..obviously...and next its College Grove Avenue, the area where target and other stores...lastly, the bus stop at College Grove Avenue where I was dropped off..


More colorful trolleys...there's blue...and now you see a red one...and some palm trees...haha



Me at the bus stop...patiently waiting for the bus..hehehe...and my Smart Water..

0 comments: