CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Animals at San Diego Zoo

Alright, so here are snap shots of some of the animals that I came across during my visit to the famous, huge San Diego Zoo. There are actually many more pictures, but i kinda narrowed it down to these...cause I have many other more pictures to upload..
This is pretty much the juice...
Enjoy!!

xoxo,
-ling.

THE MEERKAT FAMILY - my favorite of all...they look so cute n intelligent...and they were the only animals that actually make poses for u and stare at u while u snap pix of them..haha..



OUR DISTANCE COUSINS - Say hello to our cousins! the orang utans and the gorillas...it was difficult to snap a good shot of them cause they were ooh-so-famous...haha..people just cant get enough of animals that look like them




THE CAMELS - "my hump...my hump my hump my hump"




THE AFRICANOS - The tally and the biggy...haha


THE BEARS - forgotten what type is blacky...but the two wrestling in the water are grizzly bears


THE HAYENAS & THE SUN BEAR aka Winnie The Pooh


A TURTLE and THE QUACK QUACKS!!


THE AUSSIES - From the land down under...the koalas and a wallaby


THE HUNTERS - the lions and the leopard


THE HUNTED - some kind of deer/ antelope look-a-like kinda animals


A ZEBRA & THE CHACOAN PECCARY (relatives of the pigs)


Some black & white looking MONKEY and THE POLAR BEARS


Okay..first you see a tapir....but whats in the other picture? the weirdest looking animal I've ever seen so far...
is it a horse? is it a zebra? is it an animal??
hahaha...it's called a OKAPI...kinda horsie looking but with stripy leggings...i like it :)

The Cute Adorable Looking PANDA and The Big Rock Hard Hippo


CARRIBEAN FLAMINGOS and more QUACKS!!
THE REPTILIA FAMILY - not one of my favorites :p

0 comments: