CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Day 2 at San Diego, CA

Hey People!!

Day 2 of my life at San Diego, CA. Sorry no details about Day 1 because all I did was rest, relax and sleep in my hotel room due to the jet lag...made me feel all dizzy =p

So here is Day 2....I went to visit my uni -San Diego State University today =) huge place...had to keep checking with the map to makesure I knew where I was going. I also managed to meet some other international students, friendly people...so far no complains...

After that I also walked around the area that I am currently living in -Lemon Grove. Everything looks nice. Weather is good, sunny San Diego! Plenty of fast food restaurants around here...but thankfully I found a subway - healthy sandwich!!

Now its 1950, I am just chilling in my room with my laptop and watching E!
So that's pretty much what I'll be doing the rest of the night...no idea whats my plan for tomorrow...probably more scouting around the area and getting used to my new life here =)

Hope everyone is doing good wherever you guys are as well!
takecare.stay happy.hav fun.


xoxo,
-ling.

0 comments: