CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Another day around Lemon Grove

Today, instead of turning right from my hotel, I turned left...and saw another side of Lemon Grove. I went to the bank, went shopping at another hypermarket, and snap more pictures along the way. And now I realized how troublesome it is to move around town without a car, but I guess walking isn't too bad as well, since now that's all the exercise I get without a gym to go to. So here are some new pictures for you to enjoy! =)


xoxo,
-ling.


Streets of Lemon Grove
Shop lots by the street
A 7 Eleven Store
On Broadway

The Bank of America

Railroad stop in Lemon Grove

Henry's Market place
Starbucks Coffee

More shops along the street
It's Golden!

Lemon Grove, CA
Purple trolley anyone??

Intersection
99cents ONLY!!

Low Fat Choc Milk =)
Today's Paper The Union Tribute
Water Bottle

Just me in my room

Video Calling with my sis

0 comments: