CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Grossmont Center

I took the trolley system for the first time today, and landed at a town called Grossmont, but nothing gross about it. I went to an area called Grossmont Center..and there I found a new place to shop!! They have MACY's , Target, Wal-Mart and many other shops there..mainly clothing stores...which I love..cause finally I know a place where I can go shop for clothes. I managed to grab a few blouses from a store called Charlotte Russee, the lay out of the store and the fashion was like shopping at Forever 21 :) They even have a theatre there...which is another plus cause I love movies...hehehe...MACY's over here is like Parkson in Msia.

I also managed to pre-order the Harajuku perfumes that will be launched by Gwen Stefani on Sept 7!! Stuff like that get sold out really quickly...so thankfully Macy's have a pre-order :) I got one for myself and also my sis aka babe...hahaha

I tried Mexican food for the first time today as well, but sorry...I forgot to take pix :) My friend Ankit introduced me to this restaurant right outside my campus...for $5 you can get alot of mexican food there :p
I ate a taco, a burito, nachos and salsa...not too spicy...so I was able to handle it...hehehe

And lastly, my roommate finally moved in...her name is Chao Chun..she's from Taiwan...
She's very nice...and I also got to meet her other friends from Taiwan..
and today I met more of my neighbors...they are international students from all over the world...Spain, Germany, USA, Taiwan...
Im really enjoying my time here getting to know all these people...
The more people I know...the busier I get..but Im loving it cause its a whole new experience.
Now Im just busy helping out my roommate get use to everything
I will upload a pic of her and my other new friends very soon :)

Tomorrow I'll be attending my orientation and this friday there'll be a gathering for the I-house where I'll get to meet more of my neighbors...

So stay tune for more pictures!!


For now, enjoy the pix I took around Grossmont Center :)

Enjoy!


xoxo,
-ling.

Grossmont Transit Station and The Directory of Grossmont Center

Welcome to Grossmont Center :)
Grossmont Center & MACY's
The view from the parking lot
Finally, some tall buildings :p

0 comments: