CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

My First Dinner

Occasion: My First Home Cooked Dinner Course
Location: My Apartment 40F Villa Alvarado, San Diego CA
Date: November 22, 2008


My friend Betsy and I decided to cook a full dinner course on our own. Hahaha..it's the first time I ever cooked a whole dinner by myself...and it was not too bad. We spent the afternoon doing grocery shopping and came back and started working the kitchen..hahaha...
I have to say...technically we didnt cook everything from scratch...but we take the time and effort to prepare it :p
We had potato salad, beef bolognaise pasta, a mixed veggie meat dish (my own recipe) and brownies and grapes for dessert.
Overall, I would count it as a great success...cause food looked like food and food tasted like food...and Im pretty sure no one got sick the next day...hahaha
We had so much fun preparing this meal that we're planning to do this more often...so look out for more yummy pictures of delicious meals coming your way soon!!


xoxo,
-Ling.


Look at me in action!! hahaha...in the kitchen!!
Something you don't get to see so often
Our First Dinner

Feeling hungry already??
Only took 25minutes in the oven!!
Me and the other chef :p Betsy
Of course I need a picture of me and my dishes
Betsy and Nick..Our guest to try out our food..hahaha
Nick and I before we dig into all that good food

0 comments: