CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The All-American Rejects in San Diego!!



Event: The All-American Rejects Live!!
Location: House of Blues, San Diego CA
Date: December 8, 2008

The All-American Rejects ROCKSSS!!!! The concert was AWESOME!! Tyson Ritter was SOOOO HOOTTTT!!!! I luv'em luv'em luv'em :) The energy was great and the music was fantastic!!!
My first concert in San Diego and it was the bomb!!!
I even got to meet them after the show...I got their autographs...and I got to shack hands with Nick and I high 5 Tyson :p
They are an awesome band and I love their performance...can't wait for them to come back!!
Enjoy the pix!! which are mostly tyson :p
i heart tyson ritter!!


xoxo,
-ling.

The All-American Rejects!!!


Introducing Tyson Ritter of AAR

Nick



All American Rejects rocking it out at the House of Blues


Tyson Tyson Tyson



Best Shot of Tyson!!


More and more Tyson

AAR i love!!



0 comments: