CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

San Diego to Dallas/Ft.Worth

Event: Flying to Dallas/Ft.Worth from San Diego
Location: On top of the world
Date: December 19, 2008


Finally Im done with Fall 2008 :p How quickly one semester flies by...The day it was done...was also the day I hope on a plane and flew off to Dallas/Ft.Worth to spend my winter holiday with my uncle and his family. So people...Im writing you from Dallas, TX!!! not San Diego :p hahahaha
Well, flying alone isnt much fun...so I spent the time snapping pictures while I was in the air...

This is all I have for now...many more to come soon ...
Fromme here in Dallas to wherever you are...Goodnight!!
Enjoy!!!

xoxo,
-Ling.


Coronado Island frm up above
Sky view of San Dieg0
See you in 3 Weeks San Diego!!
Flying solo
Out in the atmosphere
Safety First :)
Here comes the drinks...
Wing...
Its all sky baby...
All Mighty Texas!!!
Hello Bright Lights :p
flying across the lights
Big big state...
Texas I've arrive!!

0 comments: