CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Some Friends of Mine in San Diego

Location: San Diego, CA

These are just pictures that I've took with some of my new friends in San Diego and my crew teammates.
I know there's always lack of pictures of my face...so here's pictures with me in them :)

Enjoy!!


xoxo,

-Ling.

Event: Debbie's 21st Birthday
Location: Chilli's Restaurant
Date: Nov 15, 2008

Jenny and I
Frm L-R: Darrion, Me, and Debbie (bday girl)
Part of the Crew having a great time at Chilli's
Caitlyn, Darrion and I
Emma, Sabrina and I


My Asian Friends

Nick and I enjoying Yogurtland!!
Halloween at ICF
Frm L-R: Stephy, Lin, Ruby,Jasmine, Me, Amanda and Yun
I was Peter Pan's Shadow! hahaha..
Ps AL: Amanda my roomie is wearing one of my dress


Yun and I

Ling and Ling Ling (HK)

Christine (Indonesia) and I

0 comments: