CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

San Diego Row for the Cure

Event: San Diego Row for the Cure
Location: Mission Bay, San Diego CA
Date: October 24, 2008

Sorry that these pictures are kinda late. These were pictures taken at our first novice race. I didnt race in this first race because I was yet to be cleared by NCAA. But its a good thing too because I get to snap pictures of the race :) I don't really have many pictures..but these will roughly give you guys an idea of how the bay looks like...where I train every morning before the sun rises up...and how we look like on the water...in the boat..
Hopefully now u guys can have a better understanding of what I do 6 times a week :)
This was an event in conjunction with The Fight Against Breast Cancer..
So enjoy the pictures!!


xoxo,
-Ling.

San Diego Row For the Cure
Taking the boat out of the BoatHouse
This is how the boat looks like from this angle
This boat is an 8 rower boat
This is how we usually place our boats out first before all races
A few of our boats
A look at the bay from the finish line
The crowd standing around the finish line
The Finish Line with two yellow boeys
SDSU Aztec Women's Crew Varsity 8 "A" Boat
SDSU Aztec Women's Crew Varsity 8 "B" BoatSDSU Aztec Women's Crew Novice "A" Boat
Freshmen Recruit Team
The Novice "A" Boat crossing the finish line
SDSU Aztec Women's Crew Novice "B" Boat - My Teammates!!SDSU Aztec Women's Crew Novice "C" Boat - My other teammates!!SDSU Aztec Women's Crew Varsity 4 Boat

0 comments: