CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

San Diego City/ Coronado Island

Event: Night View of San Diego City
Location: Coronado Island, San Diego CA
Date: November 22, 2008
After having a nice dinner, my friends and I decided to just go out and do some sight seeing. We decided to go to this place called Coronado Island...I don't really have any pictures of it cause there's nothing much to snap in the night. But we did manage to get a beautiful sight of Downtown San Diego from Coronado Island. The view was just amazing...having the night lights reflect off the water...and being able to view the city from the outside...i loved it so much :)
Well, hope u guys enjoy the pictures too!!
xoxo,
-Ling.
My most favorite picture taken that night..what a beautiful sight.
Cheers!

Betsy and I with the city behind us :)
Nick and I
My home away from home
They even have a ferry ride but I didnt go on it.

Dont you just love to be standing right there
The Night View of Downtown San Diego
The Bridge we drove across to reach Coronado Island
Dont even think about it.

0 comments: